Protecting your privacy is important to Trackimo.
This Privacy Statement outlines the information processing Trackimo collected from the website, products and applications TRACKIMO.
- The TRACKIMO assures that the acquisition, processing and usage of personal data will be handled strictly in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
- The user understands that TRACKIMO is able to provide the services, if the user agrees to the storage and processing of personal data.
- Position data can be used as the basis for offering additional services. In this context, data may also be disclosed to partners of TRACKIMO. Anonymous position data can also be used by TRACKIMO to store, process and pass on to third parties information about circumstances which are significant for navigation purposes and associated purposes (including, among other things, traffic volume). In any case, user data and position data will only be passed on to third parties if this is required for legal reasons or if these third parties perform services or actions on behalf of and for TRACKIMO, such as the operation of the Trackimo platform on third-party servers.
- TRACKIMO may use automatic communication systems like e-mail for the purpose of carrying out marketing activities. However, users may also choose to block any contact made for marketing purposes.
- After registering on the Trackimo platform, users can create and edit their own profile.
- Furthermore, users might have the opportunity to share information within their own network of friends and groups at TRACKIMO. The user will be able to select privacy settings to determine which information he would like to share and exchange with his friends and groups.
- After registration of the user, TRACKIMO uses so-called cookies which identify the user for the duration of his visit to the platform and allow him to be recognized when he revisits the platform in the future. A cookie of this type is saved on the user’s computer. The user can change the settings on his computer to remove such cookies or enable usage of the platform without cookies.
- TRACKIMO is entitled to change these data protection terms within the limits of the statutory data protection legislation. TRACKIMO will announce any changes to this declaration. The user has the opportunity to reject any changes in writing, whereby an e-mail is sufficient. In these cases TRACKIMO may cancel the provision of services for the user.
- Provided the user has agreed to this during the registration process or at a later stage, TRACKIMO may send a newsletter to the user during the period of the agreement containing information relating for example to the topics of support, technical information and other information about the scope of the utilized services, possible upgrade options and other information relating to the operation of the TRACKIMO platform. A corresponding link is provided in every newsletter which allows the user to cancel the newsletter at any time.
- This agreement can be terminated at any time without specifying reasons by contacting TRACKIMO in writing at
450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1408.
New York, NY 10123
or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Once the agreement is cancelled TRACKIMO will no longer make the services available to the user.
GLOBALSAT INFORMS TRACKIMO USERS
- GLOBALSAT is the exclusive distributor of TRACKIMO in Greece and Cyprus.
- The responsibility of GLOBALSAT regards only the promotion and reselling of the devices developped by U.S. Company TRACKIMO and therefore bears no responsibility in the event of non-acceptance of the terms listed on the site app.trackimo.com/#/welcome.
- Moreover GLOBALSAT has no responsibility in case of malfunctioning network communications (solution provider TRACKIMO) TRACKIMO device uses for its operation.
- For the sake of cross-referencing the GLOBALSAT obliged by law to keep a record of the identity of any natural person-an individual who buys directly from GLOBALSAT, and the IMEI number of the device. Also GLOBALSAT maintains records of the devices ID numbers as well as of the IMEI numbers sold per sales channel (if this regards wholesale).
- The device has a two-year guarantee effective from the date of purchase. The warranty covers any defect or damage that is solely due to the construction of the device or defective parts. The warranty does not cover damages caused by force majeure, as well as from mishandling, improper connection or improper use. The warranty must be accompanied by an invoice or voucher retailers.
- To activate your device visit www.trackimo.com and select «Activation», or go directly to app.trackimo.com/#/welcome.
- The detailed terms and conditions of use and operation of the equipment are included in app.trackimo.com/#/welcome (http://app.trackimo.com/Trackimo-Portal-EULA-v2.pdf). With the activation of your device you agree to the terms and conditions as set byTRACKIMO Ltd.
- Please keep the IMEI number of your device, which is indicated on your device in order – in case of theft or loss of-to be able to block and prevent its use by someone else with another SIM card.
- We remind you that if you do not intend to use the device to identify inanimate objects, you may be required to obtain a license from the Authority for Personal Data Protection.
- For any further information please contact the email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Information We Collect
Any information provided voluntarily by users of this website is used by the COMPANY to facilitate direct and effective communication between customers and our online store, to answer customers’ questions and to process their orders. Any information collected by the COMPANY through its website are used to measure traffic data, to determine customer demand for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. The COMPANY shall not disclose any email addresses or any other user and customer information to any third parties.
The COMPANY has designed this website so that users can provide us their personal data only if they want to order for any product(s), register on the website or send an email to email@example.com.
We collect the following data about users: (1) information that you voluntarily submit to us (“User-Supplied Information”); (2) technical data automatically collected from all visitors to trackimo.com.gr Website (described below under “Passive Data Collection”); and (3) information we collect from third party sources.
User-Supplied Information: We may collect user-supplied information when you choose to provide us with your Personal information via the trackimo.com.gr Website, including when you send us an email asking a question. We keep contact form submissions for a maximum period of six months. The information submitted through them is used for customer service purposes only, and is not shared with third parties, for marketing purposes or other. We keep customer purchase records for ten yearsa. Their data are not shared with third parties, for marketing purposes or other, unless for purposes we are obliged by law (e.g. tax reasons).
2. Use of Collected Information
The COMPANY created this website for the sole purpose of serving its customers. This is a simple and user friendly website and is designed to meet the specific needs of each individual user. In handle your order, it is important that you, our customer, understand that you will have to provide specific information pertaining to your order, which will be safeguarded by us.
The COMPANY collects three types of information about users: (1) information provided by the user when registering on the website, (2) information provided by the user which is required by trackimo.com.gr to fulfil the order, (3) information provided by the user when entering competitions from time to time. When completing any order form on our website, you will be required to provide your name and surname, address, postal code of your area, email address, telephone number, the details of your credit card and the method of payment for your order. Additionally, you may be required to provide more specific information such as shipment and delivery details, invoicing details or details about the offer you requested. The COMPANY uses the information you provide when you complete an order form online to communicate with you regarding (i) the delivery of your order to your place of residence or any other place, (ii) identity verification of the customer if necessary, (iii) new or alternative products offered by trackimo.com.gr, (iv) special offers by trackimo.com.gr, (v) raffle prize delivery. You can chose whether or not to receive such communications from the COMPANY by sending your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use personal information to establish and enhance our relationship with you. We may use personal information to operate, provide, improve, and maintain the GLOBALSAT Website; to prevent abusive and fraudulent use of the GLOBALSAT Website; to personalize and display content on the GLOBALSAT Website; where permitted by applicable law, to send you information, including via email, about our products and Services in which we believe you may be interested; to respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes; and for other administrative and internal business purposes.
We may use your e-mail address, including any email address provided through the GLOBALSAT Website as set forth in the “Communications and Unsolicited Marketing Communications” section.
On the GLOBALSAT Website, we may use passively collected data to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the GLOBALSAT Website; and (b) monitor aggregate website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
3. Disclosure of Collected Information
We do not sell or rent email addresses and other personal information that we collect directly through the GLOBALSAT Website. Please be aware, however, that any information that you voluntarily choose to display on any publicly available portion of the GLOBALSAT Website, or on any Service, becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by us or others without restriction. We share your information, including personal information, as follows:
GLOBALSAT Service Providers
We may disclose personal information if we have a good-faith belief that doing so is required by a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order or otherwise required by law. Additionally, we may disclose personal information where we, in good faith, deem it appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect the rights, property, or safety of GLOBALSAT, any individual, or the general public; maintain and protect the security and integrity of our Services or infrastructure; protect ourselves and our Services from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; or assist government enforcement agencies.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated information with Clients, prospective Clients, partners or the press in order to demonstrate usage of the Service, identify industry and advertising trends, and to generate publicity for GLOBALSAT.
4. Your Choices
On the GLOBALSAT Website
You may, as a visitor to our website, choose not to provide us with personal information. You may also, at any time, access your personal information to update, correct, or delete certain personal information about you by contacting us at email@example.com or at the address set forth below in the “Contact Us” section. You also have the right to obtain from GLOBALSAT the erasure of personal data about you in accordance with applicable data privacy laws. You may exercise your rights with the following requests:
Exercise Your Rights
In addition you may decide not to opt–in, either when you first provide GLOBALSAT with any personal information, to receive marketing information from GLOBALSAT about products and Services (including our products and Services and those of third parties). See also Section “Communications and Unsolicited Marketing Communications”, for additional information regarding changing your preferences or opting out of receiving marketing information.
Please be aware that even if you update or remove personal information that you have provided to us, your personal information may be retained in our backup files and archives for a reasonable period of time for legal purposes.
5. Communications and Unsolicited Marketing Communications
6. Social Networks
We collect certain information provided to us through the GLOBALSAT Social Media pages. GLOBALSAT has no direct relationship with the social network End Users, and also do not decide how the Social Network use End User Data. GLOBALSAT does not use these End User Data, except as allowed by each Social Network platform. The End User’s interaction with these platforms are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it. If you are a user of one of the social networks in which GLOBALSAT has an official page, and you want to edit or delete any information captured about you on that social network’s website, you should contact the social network directly.
7. International Users
The GLOBALSAT Website is hosted in the European Union, and we may use service providers in the European Union and elsewhere to process personal information on our behalf. If you use the GLOBALSAT Website outside the European Union, please note that your personal data may be transferred to other jurisdictions where our affiliates and service providers are located. Some of these jurisdictions, including the United States, do not have equivalent data protection laws as the European Union and other jurisdictions. By using our Website, you are agreeing that your personal data may be transferred to the United States and other jurisdictions, as explained in this Section.
Transfers to Third Parties.
As described in the “Disclosure of Collected Information” section above, we may transfer personal information from the E.U. to third parties. We contractually require third parties to whom we transfer personal information to provide the same level of protections as the Principles. GLOBALSAT remains responsible for the personal information we receive and transfer under Privacy Shield as it relates to our Services.
In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer, subject to a lawful request, personal information to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes.
Contacting Us, Complaints and Dispute Resolution.
European Union individuals who have questions or complaints about how we process their personal information may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work to resolve your issue and respond no later than 45 days of receipt.
The security of your information is important to us, including, but not limited to, the personal information collected via the GLOBALSAT Website. We use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal information under our control, both during the transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of firewalls and encryption. Although we make good faith efforts to maintain the security of such personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee that it will remain free from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or alteration. Further, while we work hard to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent “hackers” or other unauthorized persons from illegally accessing or obtaining this information.
If we learn of a security breach involving your personal information, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the GLOBALSAT Website or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the GLOBALSAT Website. If a security systems breach occurs, we may post a notice on our homepage or elsewhere on the GLOBALSAT Website and may send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach, involving your personal information, in writing. This notice paragraph applies to users of the GLOBALSAT Website. Should there be a breach that affects End Users of Clients, the Client will be responsible for disseminating notice of such a breach to those End Users.
In addition, we use Google Analytics to analyze our users’ use of the GLOBALSAT Website. Google Analytics provides us with aggregated data in order to help us make informed business decisions. Ultimately, Google, as a third party, controls information collected through Google Analytics and you should check and be comfortable with its privacy practices prior to using the GLOBALSAT Website. You may review information about Google’s privacy practices with respect to Google Analytics at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
10. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.), delivered in iframes or other equivalent method. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
11. Third-Party Ad Networks
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: optout.networkadvertising.org (NAI) and www.aboutads.info/choices (DAA).
Opting out of one or more NAI member or DAA member networks (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you. It does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Site or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI’s and DAA’s websites accessible by the above links.
12. Access to Information
13. Contact Us
Like most web based services, GLOBALSAT may automatically receive and record information when you use the GLOBALSAT Website. We may use a variety of methods, including clear GIFs (also known as “web beacons”) and “cookies”, to collect this information.
1. Cookies and Other Automated Means of Passive Data Collection
This section provides more information about some of those technologies and how they work.
Cookies store information about your activities on a website or other platform. For example, cookies can store your session information for easy sign-in to a website or other platform you have previously visited. They enable us to make your use of the GLOBALSAT Website more enjoyable and to improve the functionality of the Service.
Clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) are used in combination with cookies to help website operators understand how visitors interact with their websites. A clear GIF is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a website. The use of a clear GIF allows the website to measure the actions of the visitor opening the page that contains the clear GIF. It makes it easier to follow and record the activities of a recognized browser, such as the path of pages visited at a website.
Clear GIFs, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Clear GIF, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Clear GIF was viewed.
2. What Information Do We Passively Collect?
3. How Do We Use Passively Collected Data?
On the GLOBALSAT Website, we may use passively-collected data to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the GLOBALSAT Website; (b) monitor your participation in various sections of the GLOBALSAT Website; (c) customize our service to you, including by providing you with recommendations; (c) monitor aggregate website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (d) administer, operate, and improve the GLOBALSAT Website and our other services and systems, and to provide services and content that are tailored to you.
4. What type of Cookies we use and why
Necessary cookies: These cookies are used for the sole purpose of either (i) carrying out a transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or (ii) to allow the provider of an information society service to provide such service as explicitly requested by you.
Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. it is only used to improve how a website works.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
Social media cookies: These cookies are used based on social connect functionalities or when you make use of a social media add on button (e.g. clicking on the ‘Like’ icon on a webpage)
Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about web browsing activity in order to inform advertising networks about website traffic in order to provide targeted advertisements based on previous browsing activity.
Whether a cookie is considered as a ‘first’ or ‘third party’ cookie refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those cookies set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by trackimo.com.gr). Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
Session cookies allow website operators to link your actions during a browser session. A browser session starts when you open the browser window and finishes when you close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies on the other hand are cookies which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie. We use both session and persistent cookies.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use, and the specific purposes for which we use them, in the preference window.
5. How To Disable or Remove Cookies
You can configure your Internet browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies completely or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the GLOBALSAT Website.
You may also disable cookies on the GLOBALSAT Website by modifying your settings here:
7. Contacting Us